December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank you all for stopping by my blog to see how I'm doing.

I know I've been quiet the last couple of days. Things have been busy here at home getting ready for the big day tomorrow. I have also gotten all of my energy back and find myself ready to get moving more so I can lose more weight. The immediate weight loss has been motivating. Unfortunately this week things have slowed down alot. I haven't lost anything yet this week. Instead my hunger has gotten stronger and I'm finding it is taking more food to fill me up. I'm looking forward to my first fill so I can have the kind of restriction I had last week. It felt really good getting full quickly and seeing the pounds coming off almost daily.

I am so sick and tired of soft, slimy, clear foods. I want something to chew on - big time! I still have a very strong craving for Pizza. One thing I have noticed with all these full liquids is that my teeth feel dirtier than normal. At the end of the day I feel like I have a slime on them. I wonder if the chewing of "normal" food cleans your teeth for you throughout the day? I know they say that dry dog and cat food help dogs and cats keep their teeth clean. It must be the same for humans.

It's 10pm on Christmas Eve and I'm going to bed. We just arrived home from Christmas at my in-laws house. I received a new pair of jeans today. They were TWO sizes smaller than what I was wearing and they fit great! It was a really nice feeling. Especially since I've been wearing jeans that have been too big for me for the past couple of months. I had to wear a belt with them or they would fall down as I walked. Time to pass on these old jeans to someone else so I never have to worry about fitting in that size again. :)

Merry Christmas to all and I hope everyone has a Magical 2009!

1 comment:

Sus said...

Actually, yes hard food is a natural cleaning method. It scraps the teeth and helps pull stuff out between the teeth.

Hope the new year is going well so far!