February 7, 2009

Two Weeks Post Fill

It's been a full two weeks since I had my first fill. I didn't think the fill was working but this past week I realized that I lost some weight without really trying. I felt like I ate the same, but then it dawned on me that I actually didn't eat as much as I normally do.
It has been hard trying to figure out when I am really full. I have actually stopped eating many times in the middle of my meal and realized that I really was satisfied. I don't need to wait until I have a stomach ache before knowing that I am full.
I've been using toddler divided plates from Tupperware. It helps me portion out my meals so I can re-evaluate whether I'm really hungry after eating a toddler's size portion. This has worked out really well. Plus, I've been using toddler spoons and forks. I highly recommend trying both of them out if you are struggling with portion sizes.
On Monday my husband and I are going to join a local gym. We don't really have the extra money for this since I am currently unemployed but we've decided we'll just have to make the cuts somewhere in our budget to make up for this new expense. I've been feeling pretty good on my eating the last two weeks, I just need to get moving on the exercise.

No comments: