September 15, 2011

Hearty Breakfast

The experts say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I have long been a big breakfast skipper. Until I started with Weight Watchers I didn't think much of eating breakfast. I remember mom used to always have cereal set out for us to eat in the morning. I never was a big cereal fan. I found that eating cereal would actually make me hungrier in the morning. I'm not an egg fan. To me they are only good when mixed in with cookie dough.

I have been on a hunt for a low Weight Watcher point, high in protein and good tasting breakfast. Each morning I have been mixing up a concoction of hashbrown potatoes, veggie sausage, onions, peppers and reduced fat cheddar cheese. This very generous portion only contains 5 points plus points and it keeps me full the whole morning.

What are you eating for breakfast?

No comments: