September 11, 2011

Asian Chicken Salad

I am so far behind on posting to my blog. My apologizes to my followers. My husband and I have started back up with Weight Watchers. For me, it's my 25th time (guessing) and this will be his first time. We're one week into it and tomorrow is weigh in day. I'm excited to see how I did.

One thing I've been trying to do is find a way to make some of the yummy salads I eat at a restaurant. This salad is a spin on the Asian Chicken Salad you can find at Panera.


Start with some lettuce, I prefer romaine, add in roasted red peppers, edamame, grilled chicken breast, cashews and wonton strips. Top it off with Thai Vinagrette Dressing and an asian peanut drizzle. Yum!

Thai Chili Vinaigrette

3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 Tbsp. Thai sweet chili sauce
2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
1- 1/4 tsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
1/4 tsp. sugar

1 comment:

Eat To Live said...

This looks so good. I love chicken salad.