July 23, 2009

Seventh Month Post-Op Update

I received another fill today. I think I'm now at 5cc. Dr. F put in 1/2 cc in today. I was so happy he was able to give me my fill in the office. This was his first attempt in the office, for me. Today was a lucky day he said - he got it right away. Yippee for me!

I'm really hoping this helps give me the restriction I so need. I'm 7 months post-op and feel like it's been a very long journey and still no restriction. I haven't lost any weight since January - actually since my two week post op.

Since my weight has been at a stand still, I decided to go back to Weight Watchers. I have always had success following their plan. My challenge has been keeping the weight off after I lose it. I'm hoping that with the aide of the band, that won't happen. So why Weight Watchers? Well, I need that weekly accountability and support that the weekly meetings give me. Since I don't have a job currently and can't really afford to "waste" money - I am giving myself two months to be successful with WW. I am feeling very confident and motivated today to get moving towards my goals. I'm about 25 pounds behind the goal I had set for myself last fall. Time to kick it up a notch and get moving!

1 comment:

medpathgroup said...

I think it really is hard work after the surgery. You just cant go back to what you are use of doing cause it would be useless.